[c-nsp] Cisco4k and assync serial

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Tue Nov 10 09:24:25 EST 2015

On 10 November 2015 at 15:43, Ian Henderson <ianh at ianh.net.au> wrote:

Hey Ian,

> Buy OpenGear. :)

I actually greatly prefer real router. Because I'm going to need some
sort of WAN connectivity anyhow, and real router gives me all the
options I might want to use. 2G, 3G, 4G, ISDN, ADSL, modem, Ethernet,
E1 are options I've used previously. It also gives me nice tunneling
options, like DMVPN with IPSEC. Not to mention all existing tooling
works against it.
Buying OpenGear or comparable necessarily means I'm going to need to
buy router in addition.

I've used cyclades previously, but prefer to use routers.

--
  ++ytti