[c-nsp] ASR903 Service instance MTU

Lukas Tribus luky-37 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 03:52:19 EST 2015

> So I have to raise the MTU on the physical interface that holds the
> service instances and then raise it on the pseudwire interfaces?

Afaik you only need to configure the MTU on the pseudowire interface
if you have to configure an MTU lower than the physical interface.

If you don't, then just configure the physical interface.

Remember that the MTU is signaled through LDP to the remote PE
and has to match, therefor, you will have to adjust the MTU on
both PE's at the same time and this circuit will certainly flap at least
once for LDP to reconverge.

Lukas