[c-nsp] ASR 901 and net-flow

Emille Blanc emille at abccomm.com
Mon Nov 16 19:24:23 EST 2015

As of 15.5(2r)S with the AdvancedMetroIPAccess license, ip flow
ingres/egress can be enabled on SVI's, but nothing to configure anything
useful like top talkers, or export flow data to a collector.

There's no mention of it in any of the technical deep dive powerpoints
or software configuration guides I've seen either (I've read most of
them start to finish over the past few months).
I've never bothered to ask TAC.