[c-nsp] ME3800X/ME3600X/ME3600X-24CX/ASR903/ASR901 Deployment Simplification Feedback

Mattias Gyllenvarg mattias at gyllenvarg.se
Tue Nov 17 17:38:35 EST 2015

Even not considering vendor-lock you will have less options from said
supplier if you expect to use this as a universal solution.

The ASR920 series has many variants, I am capitalizing on this for our
topology.

There will always, I find, be the Odd ball requirement that makes these
kind of things impossible. Staying flexible is always a good approach.