[c-nsp] TFTP/SCP

Alex Pressé alex.presse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:00:33 EST 2015

I've dumped images in a place available via HTTP.

The nice thing about SCP is being able to push the image directly to the
switches instead of having the switches pull. When pushing the image, SCP
also offers the ability to limit bandwidth (thus preventing your CPU spike).

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 7:54 AM, Daniel Brisson <dbrisson at uvm.edu> wrote:

> What about protecting credentials?  Do you use a service account that has
> 0 access other than FTP'ing images?
>
> -dan

Alex Presse
"How much net work could a network work if a network could net work?"