[c-nsp] TFTP/SCP

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Nov 19 10:03:35 EST 2015

I've suggested removing TFTP as its a crutch and has many shortcomings, more so when any latency is involved.

People used a custom RCPD in the past to solve this as well.

Beware as the CIsco FTP clients behave strangely across all versions and may request the file multiple times. They don't seem to test it often so if you report a bug, it takes quite some time to find the code caretaker.

Jared Mauch