[c-nsp] Cisco and Juniper - BGP MPLS L2VPN VPLS interoperability

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Fri Nov 20 13:33:07 EST 2015

Yes thanks Mohammad, I did that a while back or else IOS and IOS XR would not neighbor up on l2vpn af connection.

Aaron

Interoperability Between Cisco IOS XR and Cisco IOS on VPLS LDP Signaling
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/crs/software/crs_r4-1/lxvpn/configuration/guide/vc41crs/vc41vpls.html#pgfId-1331672