[c-nsp] Cisco 7600 Router Related

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Thu Oct 1 07:58:03 EDT 2015

On 01/10/2015 10:54, Shoaib Farhan wrote:
> The mention licensed is for Ethernet Line Cards. See the below link.
> Correct me if I'm wrong.

The other l3vpn licenses are per-line-card on the larger chassis based
ASR9000 units.  A9K-9001-AIP-LIC is specific to the ASR9001 and applies to
all ports on the device:

> http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-9000-series-aggregation-services-routers/product_bulletin_c25-708768.html

As Adam said, this is a right-to-use license so if you don't have it, it
will only print up warnings in the log files.  L3VPN works fine without it.

Nick