[c-nsp] Peering Router/Switch

Samir Abid Al-mahdi samir.abidali at gorannet.net
Mon Oct 5 06:23:00 EDT 2015

Thanks a lot for the valuable information.

For the 10G port density, do you recommend that I install a 10G port
Ethernet switch with router on a stick router like your recommendation for
the ASR ?

If so, kindly, what is your recommendation for such a switch ?

Appreciate your support.

BR

--
Best Regards