[c-nsp] unable to log in to web page and trying to share something !!!

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Tue Oct 6 15:37:17 EDT 2015

This could be a hardware issue, if re-seating the card didn't clear the
issue.

If you plug a term like "CONST_DIAG-SP-4-ERROR_COUNTER_WARNING"
into a Google search, you will usually get pretty good results.  One of
the first results I found was this:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-6500-series-switches/41265-186-ErrormsgIOS-41265.html#module

Your best bet is most likely to follow up with Cisco's TAC, or replace the
linecard with a spare, if you have one available.

jms