[c-nsp] Cisco WS2960-X - Are these switches lemons or is there a stable release?

Ian Hiddleston ian.hiddleston at civica.co.uk
Mon Oct 12 12:50:57 EDT 2015

Thanks Mike,

I've thrown it at TAC, just not holding much hope. They haven't showered themselves in glory on previous occasions...

For the record I've had similar problems running 15.0.2a-E5 and older versions, can't remember EX4 specifically so will try that. Have also tried 15.2.3E1. I can usually get a crash out of them in a day if I try :)

Regards,

Ian Hiddleston | Senior Network Analyst | Civica UK Limited
Tel: 0845 055 2323