[c-nsp] Cisco uRPF/ Bogon route help

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Mon Oct 12 17:52:17 EDT 2015

> On 12 Oct 2015, at 23:27, f287cd76 at opayq.com wrote:
>
> Today.. I only have one ISP and uRPF works fine with this syntax
> -> " ip verify unicast source reachable-via any 2699"
> I'm moving to a router with multiple  ISP and IX connections and some of our traffic is now asymmetric.
> The above uRPF config didn't work and was removed.

This should work, but there’s little detail provided.

Did you configure it on both of the uplinks?
How did you monitor the drops and concluded that it ‘didn’t work’?
How you get the default route, is it pointing on one
of the uplinks? ‘allow-default’ may be important here.

--
"Those pople who think they know      |               Łukasz Bromirski
 everything, are a great annoyance to |      jid:lbromirski at jabber.org
 those of us, who do."   Isaac Asimov |    http://lukasz.bromirski.net