[c-nsp] NVRAM battery on Sup720

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Oct 13 05:48:57 EDT 2015

Hi,

my google-fu is failing me - trying to find out about NVRAM battery on
Sup720-10G, and the only hit I can find is talking about RSP720...

Basically, the claim is "there are two NVRAM batteries!" and I wonder
whether that applies to RSP720 only, or to Sup720-10G as well - and if
yes, where the second battery would be hidden (the first one is very
easyily found, close to the internal flash slot).

In case you wonder why I'm asking - power loss, and the thing failed to
come back, complaining about NVRAM corruption, had no proper config-register
setting, etc. - it might just be kaput, but the market value is still
around 900 EUR, so it's worth a try to see if it's just the NVRAM
battery/batterie ...

thanks :)

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/