[c-nsp] uRPF Black hole routing with asymmetric traffic

Andrew Smith andrew.william.smith at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:58:22 EDT 2015

Does the router have a default-route? If so, "ip verify unicast source
reachable-via any allow-default" should accomplish what you want.

If the router is default-free, is it not able to receive reachability
information from the rest of your network for the prefixes that are getting
incorrectly dropped? (assuming that was the symptoms of "didn't work")

Finally, what are the contents of access-list 2699? I assume it's a
whitelist of IPs to not drop traffic from, even if there aren't discrete
routes in the routing table for?