[c-nsp] Cisco WS2960-X - Are these switches lemons or is there a stable release?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:31:42 EDT 2015

we have been running 15.2(3)E pretty reliably for the past several months.
The EX code pretty much sucked.  Same issues as the others with SFPs.
Since we have the Gig switches we just burned a couple gig ports for the
uplink and stopped using the 1 gig SFP's.  and one of the bugs suggested
shutting down the ten gig ports not in use.  So we have done that and they
have been working fine.  But it hasn't gone with out it's issues like
others have said.

you're not going mad.

Scott

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 7:55 AM, Ian Hiddleston <ian.hiddleston at civica.co.uk