[c-nsp] N5K Auto Qos

Lee ler762 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 17:49:56 EDT 2015

On 10/25/15, Mohammad Khalil <eng_mssk at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
> I am looking for configuring auto qos voip trust on my switched network
> My issue is that I have several uplinks (trunks) connected to my N5K box
> According to what I know the command does not exist on the NX-OS , and by
> default Nexus will trust Cos and DSCP values
> So , if I have configured auto qos voip trust from my IOS switch and left
> the Nexus uplink as it is , the QoS will work ?

For various definitions of "work"

Traffic will be treated differently on the IOS boxes with QOS enabled,
there will be no change on the NX-OS boxes but at least the cos/dscp
markings won't be changed so that if/when the traffic gets to another
IOS box your QOS settings will also work there.

Regards,
Lee