[c-nsp] The Family of ASR902 - ASR903 - ASR907

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Oct 27 15:48:35 EDT 2015

My gosh the more I look at this line of product the more impressed I am.

It seems quite scalable and seems to have a nice path to higher density
ethernet with the RSP3 supporting (8) 10 gig, (2) 40 gig and (1) 100 gig

And with its 6 slot's, you can enter it into your network with a slow start
of a single RSP and one or two IM's.. and grow it as needed.

(I promise I'm not a salesman, ha, I'm just excited about what this box
seems to offer at the price)

What do y'all know about this 902,903,907 ?   I want it for my
distribution/aggregation of L2 and L3, vpls (manual and bgp ad), vpnv4 and
future vpnv6.

Aaron

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-903-series-aggr
egation-services-routers/data_sheet_c78-685686.html