[c-nsp] ME3600 migration to something with more 10 gig ports

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Tue Oct 27 23:40:02 EDT 2015

Hi Adam,
ASR903 RSP2 supports mLDP MVPN in Release 3.15. The feature is also supported on ASR920, ASR902 RSP3. With ASR 903 RSP2 you can get 12x10 Gig.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr903/release/notes/asr903_3S_rel_notes/asr903_rn_intro.html#80551

ASR920 can give you 4X10Gig and with IM module it can be extended to 6x10Gig.
ASR903 RSP3  and ASR907 can support up to 400Gig with 100Gig interfaces. mLDP MVPN is in the roadmap.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager