[c-nsp] blackholed traffic on ether-channel

Aaron DuShey adushey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:06:02 EDT 2016

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 4:14 AM, Holemans Wim <wim.holemans at uantwerpen.be>
wrote:

> https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuy25743
> C6880-X-LE: Contiguous 4 10G ports goes down and cannot be brought up
>
> As an solution the page points to 3 new software releases :
> Known Fixed Releases:   (3)
> 15.2(1)SY1.118
> 15.3(1)IE101.312
> 15.4(1)IA1.22
> Of these 3 releases none is available for download ????? There is even no
> 15.3 of 15.4 train available in the download software page...
> Anyone has an idea where I can find a software release in which this
> problem is fixed so I can install this before activating these switches on
> our network ?

As of Thursday, April 7, 15.2.1-SY2(ED) was posted. Though the bug isn't
listed in the rel notes I checked with Cisco and at this point they have
stated CSCuy25743 is fixed in this version, and are (hopefully) updating
the document. We haven't tested it yet though, if anyone has please share
findings.