[c-nsp] IOS XR OSPF redistribute to eBGP

Ahmed Sharif ahmed.sharif at ericsson.com
Fri Apr 22 20:03:33 EDT 2016

Hi Aaron,

Let's focus on outbound only. Yes you are correct, I am not using RTs and I want it to be achieved using route-policy just like you mentioned below.
For out bound you defined the route-policy "ipv4-allow-out" in which you referenced "send-to-isp".
Can you show me the example configuration of "send-to-isp" ?

route-policy ipv4-allow-out
  if destination in send-to-isp then
    pass
  else