[c-nsp] Get last OS release

Lukas Tribus luky-37 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:48:30 EDT 2016

Hi Xavier,

> Hi,
>
> we have several ASR routers and Nexus switches. Is there a way to be
> automatically notified when there is a new OS release available? We're
> especially interested in security fixes.

Regarding new releases for specific platforms, you simply go to the
download area and select your platform and software type (IOS Software,
for example), and right there you click on "Add Notification".

Regarding security fixes, you can subscribe via email and other technologies
here [1].

cheers,

lukas

[1] http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/security-center/security-vulnerability-policy.html#email