[c-nsp] Stop IP Fragmentation attck

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:10:22 EDT 2016

Sorry if you feel that, I am just explaining my problem. I get it BGP
Trigger is best but it won't fix in my business model (already explore
that idea before, My ISP not allowing S/RTBH).

I am just looking some kind of 3rd option which can give us relief. I
just wanted to know what exactly ACL fragments option does?