[c-nsp] Stop IP Fragmentation attck

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:50:58 EDT 2016

Lukas,

Thanks, I am looking configuration like if my Internet bandwidth usage
go 50% or (PPS go higher than average) i want to apply ACL to start
dropping Fragmentation packet. like juniper has following option. Does
cisco has config like following apply ACL base on criteria

firewall {
    policer IP-FRAG-Policer {
      filter-specific;
      if-exceeding {
        bandwidth-limit 8k;
        burst-size-limit 1500;
    }
    then discard;
  }

family inet {
  filter DOS-Protect {
    :
    : /* Term ip-fragments-limit: Rate limit IP fragment packets. */
  term ip-fragments-limit-1 {
    from first-fragment;
    then policer IP-FRAG-Policer;
 } term ip-fragments-limit-2 {