[c-nsp] ASR 920 firmware bugs in 03.18.00.S / 15.6(2)S

Chris Welti chris.welti at switch.ch
Wed Apr 27 11:44:46 EDT 2016

Quote:
"This is happening due to the Flexi license feature introduced to XE 3.18.
This is an expected behavior. Please refer to the document below for more details on this.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr920/configuration/guide/csa/csa-xe-3-13s-asr-920-book/csa-xe-3-13s-asr-920-book_chapter_0110.html"

Although I couldn't find a single sentence in there that would explain the behaviour.
Of course I've replied accordingly...

Chris