[c-nsp] Nexus 5448 IOS from 5.0.3 to 7.0.1 upgrade

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:51:11 EDT 2016

Go to Cisco.com like you would for any other IOS/NX-OS image download.  If
you find the image you have (hopefully you've got both the system and the
kickstart files) is one you can download for your platform, you should be
good.  Or check the release notes.  Actually, check the release notes for
NX-OS regardless, it'll list caveats, HW support, upgrade procedures, etc.

Chuck