[c-nsp] Nexus 5448 IOS from 5.0.3 to 7.0.1 upgrade

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:10:36 EDT 2016

Before upgrade i have question regarding FAN speed. it seems my FAN
running at high speed? what is the standard RPM speed for these
switches?

switch# show environment fan detail

Fan:
Module  Fan  Airflow        Speed(%)  Speed(RPM)
             Direction
1       1    Front-to-Back  50        13917
1       2    Front-to-Back  50        10444
1       3    Front-to-Back  50        13846
1       4    Front-to-Back  50        10364
2       1    Front-to-Back  50        13705
2       2    Front-to-Back  50        10207
2       3    Front-to-Back  50        13917
2       4    Front-to-Back  50        10131

Power Supply:
Module  Airflow        Configured
        Direction      Speed (RPM)
1       Back-to-Front  9000