[c-nsp] Cisco AS5300 config as a MODEM pool

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Thu Aug 4 19:01:14 EDT 2016

Hello,

 My Lucent TNT just died (I know, who still runs modem pools?).   I have a Cisco AS5300 with PRI & DSPs,  does anyone have an old config laying around that would make it work as a modem pool?   Answer, RADIUS authenticate, PPP with end-user, dynamic IP.

No idea what IOS is running on the 5300,  I’ll be powering it up and boot it tomorrow.

 I still have some dialup customer and don’t want to buy a TNT on eBay if I can help it.

 Thanks

-Matt
—

Matthew Crocker
President - Crocker Communications, Inc.
Managing Partner - Crocker Telecommunications, LLC
E: matthew at corp.crocker.com
E: matthew at crocker.com