[c-nsp] IPv6 routing vs IPv4 Nating

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:23:44 EDT 2016

I'm not really able to wrap my mind around what best practice would be.

Currently I have two exit points in my network.  BGP / iBGP.  Two Firewalls
behind those.  Each Firewall has a IPv4 Class C to NAT to.

With publicly Routed IPv6 not nat'ing how do I setup the firewalls / bgp to
route correctly?  Do I have to leak all IPv6 routes to the internal network
to make sure the IPv6 address comes back to the correct Firewall?  Also
thinking about redundancy if one ISP / BGP router / Firewall goes down, I
need it to dynamically reroute to the other side.  See attached.

Thank for your input..... maybe I'm just missing something easy.

TIA

Scott