[c-nsp] L2PT over VPLS/VPWS between ME3600X and ASR920 (one for Warris?)

Lukas Tribus luky-37 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 03:42:33 EDT 2016

> We are settling on 03.16.03a, however the 2nd DC is still in build so
> I haven't bumped this up yet. Concentrating on getting the config
> working for now.

If it doesn't work because of IOS bugs in 03.16.01a, you will spend a hell-of-a lot of time with "getting the config working for now".

We know that 03.16.01a is rattled with bugs. Don't do this to yourself. Fix the release, and retry with your original configuration.

Worst thing that could happen is that it still doesn't work, but then at least your are testing with the release you are about to deploy.

Lukas