[c-nsp] Command to display which LSP a TE tunnel is taking?

Chris Boyd cboyd at gizmopartners.com
Sun Aug 28 17:28:04 EDT 2016

I think I’m missing something, but I can’t find a simple command on a Cisco ASR router to show me what LSP a TE path is taking.  It looks like something like

	show mpls traffic-eng tunnels name <tunnel_name>

might do it, but you have to go and look at the hops.

Vendor H has a really nice command that I’d really like to find an equivalent to on Cisco.

	dis mpls te tunnel-interface traffic-state

 Protect Config: HSB - Hot-Standby,       OBK - Ordinary Backup
                 FRR - Fast Reroute,      BBK - Best-Effort Backup
                 PS  - Protection Switch
 Tunnel Interface    Protect Config   Traffic State           Switch Reason
 Tunnel2/0/0         --               Primary LSP             --
 Tunnel0/0/3803      BBK              Primary LSP             --
 Tunnel0/0/3809      BBK              Primary LSP             --

Pointers appreciated.

—Chris