[c-nsp] Cisco ME1200 iCLI

Erik Sundberg ESundberg at nitelusa.com
Tue Dec 6 18:37:34 EST 2016

I was never able to get the iCLI work always was stuck in the awkward shell, or GUI. When talking to our cisco SE, he really wasn't familiar with it. We didn't spend a lot of time on it and moved on to the next project.

If someone could share how to change the device from a Shell like to iCLI, that would be appreciated.