[c-nsp] Ode to the old days

Marco van den Bovenkamp marco at linuxgoeroe.dhs.org
Fri Dec 9 11:16:13 EST 2016

<Raises hand>. I didn't just play with them back in the day, I still own one! A CGS running IOS 8.0.

It's actually older than the one they have in the small museum in the main Cisco building here in Amsterdam. I checked :-)

Ah, when ciscos (no capitals!) were white and the IOS documentation fit in a single binder...