[c-nsp] MPLS load-balancing on ME-3800X

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Sat Dec 17 19:41:16 EST 2016

Agree with George. I am copying Sartaj to provide the details on the best way to achieve the solution. Sartaj, please review James question to provide the relevant solution.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager