[c-nsp] Incremental SFP (ISPF) - Provide any benefits "now"?

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:53:57 EST 2016

Thanks James - Very Interesting re iSPF and FRR....Ill  try removing this under maintenance window, and see if fixes the issue.

The latest on the IP FRR rLFA is that TAC/Dev have asked me to "try" removing  fast-reroute keep-all-paths from OSPF  (Why? They think that this command is  the reason behind unused rLFA tunnel).....how? not entirely sure....Its nice for troubleshooting/debugging to see the list of candidate  repair paths that were considered)....but, Ill remove it, and see if it makes any difference.

Cheers