[c-nsp] PE "Sprawl" - P/Core Router suggestions.

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 18:32:56 EST 2016

Thanks Saku (Apologies for top posting...hotmail/outlook live doesnt play nice with inline responses)

So, the NCS5001 or 5501 look to be a nice fit (And migrating to BGP-free core) - As they are a very new box (the 5501/2 was only released few months or so ago?), Im a little wary of stability...If anyone has actually used them (Or running them in production), would love to hear your feedback - Cheers