[c-nsp] PE "Sprawl" - P/Core Router suggestions.

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 08:49:00 EST 2016

I have an NCS-5501 in the lab (SE unit, non-SE not available for
demo.) Working OSPF, MPLS, MP-BGP, L3VPN etc. No production experience yet.

I am looking at the NCS-5501 for a high performance dense 10G P/PE (no CE
involved.) Looking at NCS-5502 for dense 100G P.

I think the NCS-5500 platform is attractive. Reminds me of the C6K/C7.6K
but running IOS-XR.