[c-nsp] ASR920 "console" port....ugh

Erik Sundberg ESundberg at nitelusa.com
Mon Feb 1 23:32:33 EST 2016

Here are some pictures of the ASR920 Console kit A920-CONS-KIT-S

The Adapter Plugs in the Top Left USB Console Port and we have it wired up to a Perle IOLAN SCS48C console server using a rollover cable.

Here are some pictures of  it, since I can only find a brief mention of it in all the cisco docs.

http://imgur.com/a/w8clL