[c-nsp] NCS-5001 - sweet...got one in the lab

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Tue Feb 2 10:01:40 EST 2016

On Feb 1, 2016, at 4:52 PM, Aaron <aaron1 at gvtc.com> wrote:

> wow, check out the interface names at the bottom of the list, yeah the names
> that start with "H" !!
>
> RP/0/RP0/CPU0:eng-lab-5001-1#sh ip int br
> Mon Feb 1 15:37:16.489 CST

Been looking at these for a while and the price point seems pretty good. I’m wondering how they stack up vs a ASR9001 in terms of # of routes, general features. I know with the NCS all the native features in the ASR line are “extra”. So L2VPN, L3VPN, etc are separate license options.

When it comes to the 100Gig ports, I’m assuming those are active in base? Those are QSFP28 ?

--
Robert
inoc.net!rblayzor