[c-nsp] RSPAN over WAN/MAN

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Wed Feb 3 10:20:03 EST 2016

Unless I missed something, no one mentioned ERSPAN. If you platform supports it, then ERSPAN is much simpler. It encapsulates the packets so you can forward them over any L3.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff        | Fax:   914-694-5669