[c-nsp] LAN + Security solution hint

james list jameslist72 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:34:16 EST 2016

Share your bank account and as soon as deal is got, i will send money... :-)

Despite joking I'm not so familiar with cisco gears and this is why I was
asking for hints and not proposing anything..

I'd use cisco 3850/3750 in stack but i m not sure this is the right choice.

I'd choose something similar to juniper virtual chassis if available with
cisco..

For firewall i guess that Asa can not provide what requested but i ve no
real experience...

Anyway forgot my request if not polite.

Cheers and take it easy