[c-nsp] LAN + Security solution hint

james list jameslist72 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 16:02:22 EST 2016

Hi Gert
Despite all the technical details I really appreciated I have to thank you
for the feedback.

Unfortuantely it s a tender and i can not so much deal with questions or
re-think to requirements...

Regarding the firewall I need stateful feature, nat, Policy, ipsec.. quite
standard despite load balancing and what else.
Thorughput i'd say 2 Gbs not a problem that in my view.

I ve see fortinet could apply (it does firewall and try to load balance)
and maybe f5 (that is currently doing load balancing and trying to do
firewall)...

Thanks again
James