[c-nsp] Output drops on 2960

John Gaffney jgaffney at nan.com
Fri Feb 5 10:16:49 EST 2016

Saku,

Thanks for the feedback. That was actually what I was starting to think was to shut off mls qos. This switch has been in place so long nobody knows why it is the way it is. I do need to trust dscp tags that run though it, do you or anybody else know if I shut of mls qos if I can still trust dscp/not strip tags traversing the switch?

Looking more in depth at the mls q's I can see only 2 of the q's are really dropping traffic. The others are fine.

  output queues dropped:
 queue:    threshold1   threshold2   threshold3
 queue 0:           0           0           0
 queue 1:       68722           0           0
 queue 2:      163969           0           0
 queue 3:           1           0           0

Thanks,

John