[c-nsp] Output drops on 2960

Andreas Sikkema asikkema at unet.nl
Wed Feb 10 04:35:43 EST 2016

Hi,

> Not if the person making the buying decision is not the engineer who
> gets to deploy the product in the end. Hence "time to market“ and
> "requirements“ in Powerpoint.

<hyperbole>
If it were up to just the operational people we'd still be driving
horseless carriages with a driver high up front.
</hyperbole>

Too fast a pace is not good, but standing still is also not good, then
your competitors will blow past you and you'll lose. Finding a balance
is very difficult and you can't please everybody. Some people try, but
then you end up with a maintenance nightmare (train this, version
that, feature pack such, patch level so).

--
Andreas Sikkema