[c-nsp] BGP extcommunity in the default table

Mihai Gabriel mihaigabriel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 09:42:43 EST 2016

Hi Adam,

 I think the community should show up in the local bgp table event without
a bgp neighbor configured, like the basic communities.
I have already configured the 'send-community' command but the community is
not advertised, which is normal because it is not set:)

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 2:27 PM, Adam Vitkovsky <Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk>