[c-nsp] ME3600X 15.2S memory leak

Spyros Kakaroukas s.kakaroukas at connecticore.com
Mon Feb 29 05:17:44 EST 2016

This is interesting.

I've had something that fits your description happen on a me3600x a few days
ago. I don't have OOB on this box yet ( Hello Murphy! ) but the local logs
indicate that IS-IS went down, the box stopped routing completely but it did
not crash or show any other indications of anything awry. Unfortunately the
local peeps power-cycled it without snapping a sh tech first , so I don't
have any other info.

I'm running 15.4(3)S3 at the moment and I've yet to encounter any other
serious issues.

My thoughts and words are my own.

Kind Regards,

Spyros