[c-nsp] Funding Opportunities to Build Your Network Infrastructure

Christina Klam cklam at ias.edu
Tue Jan 5 10:20:51 EST 2016

Good Morning,
Our Cisco Sales engineer sent us this information.  I figured I would
forward it on to the group in case others are interested.

Build the Network That Makes Breakthroughs Possible
<https://grs.cisco.com/grsx/cust/grsEventSite.html?EventCode=12439&LanguageId=1&KeyCode=000860976>

Register Now
<https://grs.cisco.com/grsx/cust/grsEventSite.html?EventCode=12439&LanguageId=1&KeyCode=000860976>

*Webcast*
*Tuesday, February 9*
3:00 p.m. ET

Join us on February 9 to learn how Cisco can help your institution build
and enhance networks through National Science Foundation Advanced
Cyberinfrastructure programs.

Advanced Cyberinfrastructure programs support the development,
acquisition, and provisioning of state-of-the-art IT resources, tools,
and services that are essential to the advancement of science and
engineering.

Each year, the Cisco Public Funding Team supports higher education
organizations that are pursuing Advanced Cyberinfrastructure grants.
During this presentation, you will hear how programs such as Campus
Cyberinfrastructure, Computational Data-Enabled Science and Mathematical
and Statistical Sciences, and EarthCube have impacted research
advancements through technology implementation.

Make plans today to attend and learn how NSF funding programs can
benefit your institution’s network.

*Speakers:*

*Douglas Jennewein*
Research Computing Manager, The University of South Dakota

*Chris LaPage*
Manager, Research and Consultative Services, Grants Office, LLC

*Tae Hwang*
Technical Solutions Architect, Cisco Systems

Register Now
<https://grs.cisco.com/grsx/cust/grsEventSite.html?EventCode=12439&LanguageId=1&KeyCode=000860976>

Christina Klam
Network Engineer
Institute for Advanced Study
Email:  cklam at ias.edu

Einstein Drive          Telephone: 609-734-8154
Princeton, NJ 08540     Fax:  609-951-4418