[c-nsp] Cisco USB to serial cable/pinouts

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Wed Jan 13 08:56:28 EST 2016

All,
I've searched and perhaps my Google-Fu is terrible, but I cannot find the pinouts for the Cisco USB console anywhere. I would like to connect an ASR920 to a serial console server that has RJ45 inputs. I've tried using a typical USB-to-Serial adapter with the serial end connected to a DB9-to-RJ45 adapter, but get no response from the console. Can someone point me in the right direction for the pinouts so I can try to make my own cable?

Thanks,
evt