[c-nsp] Question for the Germans - Telekom VoIP subscriber lines, anyone?

Patrick M. Hausen hausen at punkt.de
Thu Jan 14 04:57:37 EST 2016

Hi, all,

sorry for flooding the list, but I am definitely at the end of my wits.

As people here resident in Germany will probably know German
Telekom is discontinuing analog and ISDN phone lines in favor
of VoIP.

I have been talking to their call-centre phone support for hours,
callbacks were promised that never happened ...

Please, does anybody know how these new VoIP lines work
on the network layer? And how I can configure my own, preferrably
Cisco, equipment to drive them?

Thanks in advance,
Patrick

P.S. If you know the answer please contact me directly, I will write
a summary for the list archives.
--
punkt.de GmbH * Kaiserallee 13a * 76133 Karlsruhe
Tel. 0721 9109 0 * Fax 0721 9109 100