[c-nsp] ASR1k Port-channel hash algo

James Jun james at towardex.com
Thu Jan 14 11:38:07 EST 2016

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 03:17:52PM +0000, James Bensley wrote:
> Be careful what you wish for with port-channels on the ASR1000 series.

Thanks both.  My problem is that on straight up default config, the box doesn't seem to load balance very well at all on plain IP traffic.  It will spread flows only on src/dst IPs, but not consider TCP ports like we'd usually expect.

When I saw that behavior, I tried to change the default load-balancing-algo, but unlike the 7600/6500 boxes, the most comprehensive option available is src/dst IP balancing :-S.

James