[c-nsp] SUP-2T and Cisco 6513

Paul paul at gtcomm.net
Thu Jan 14 20:18:52 EST 2016

As long as it's a 6513E of course, the non -E does not support sup2t
you will get 40+40 full duplex for every slot on the 6513E with
sup2t(with the newer modules);
  it will downscale to 20+20 with the 67xx modules of course.

You are correct with the sup720, the 67xx line cards are only supported
in slots 9-13.